Frequently asked questions
Below we answer some frequently asked questions. If you cant find an answer here please ask us in our telegram group.
Q. What is ETHYS?
- Ethereum Stake (ETHYS) is a staking coin, allowing advanced multi-asset rewards, eventually allowing users to reap the benefits of ERC2.0 validation and staking. ETHYS exists within the Ethereum Yield ecosystem, and like it also implements pumpemental concepts to protect price and punish weak-hands.
Q. What are EValues?
- A: EVaults are staking/farming pools, that execute strategies on deposited LP tokens. EVaults are designed to maximize returns for a given asset, that may also run price protection tactics. Evaults.
Q. What was the pre-sale price?
- A: Pre-sale price for
0.015 ETHbefore the 4th of december. Then
Q. Why is the an extra transaction fee on ETHYS?
- A: This fee is to prevent Bots and Whales from applying any downwards forces on price. Further more this fee is redistributed to stakers. promoting holding, and discouraging weak hands.
Q. What are the rewards for becoming a liquidity provider?
- A: You can deposit Uniswap ETH-ETHYS liquidity tokens into the ETHYS farm, on top of your normal provider fees, you will also receive extra ETHY (Ethereum Yield) rewards so long as your staked in the pool.
Q. Is the Liquidity Locked?
- A: It's variable but, at any given time you can check how much liquidity is locked in the EVaults. The ETHY teal will also be locking ETHYS permanently.